shortcode designed for recipes
And I cook. Nothing extravagant but still yummy.
- Cooking with my Sous Vide - A few weeks ago I bought a dozen chicken thighs, sucked the air out of you few bags, seasoned some thighs one way, some another. Then dropped then in a big pot of water, set the Sous Vide to cook to 160 degrees, and went about my day. Wen we took them out, we freed … Continue reading Cooking with my Sous Vide
- - Mushrooms on Toast I keep coming across recipes for mushrooms on toast. I see it listed among other sides when serving steak. I think about it a lot. And I’m going to make it- eventually. Please let me know if you make it. Invite me over or leave a tip. its gotta be scruptous. Im … Continue reading
- Chinese Meatballs - My mom made this all the time when i was growing up. We all loved the Chinese flavor and i think this was cheap and easy. served with white rice and you have dinner.
- Bacon, cheese and onion Quiche - For the recipe
- Juevos Estrellados - I had this in a restaurant once and it was perfect. I went back and they had used precut potatoes. It was a bad move. Ive dreamed about this dish and searched for a recipe until i finally had to make it up myself. I even make some of it ahead.
- The Perfect Steak - You can sear your steak in a pan then bake it and you will get a good steak. If you want a better steak put a room temperature steak into a 250 degree oven until the internal temperature reaches 90 degrees. Remove from the oven and sear in a hot pan.
- Soy Sauce Spare Ribs - I lke salt. I like soy sauce. SO these are salty, soy saucy, suck the bones ribs. My mom marinated for an hour or two, i marinate overnight and into the next day when it comes time to cook dinner. Adjust as you must.
- Lydias Turkey Chili - Without beans, serve stirred together with brown rice.